Friday, April 3, 2009

Here's a book you will want to get

I was listening to the radio and there was a children's book author speaking about his book. The more I listened, the more I realized I needed this book. I came home....bought it online....received it a few days later.....LOVE it. I think it is a must for anyone who needs to explain pretty big concepts to the little people in our lives. I am going to keep a few copies on hand to give as gifts too. There is a bonus that comes with book too. (who doesn't like a bonus!)
Here it is....I am the kind of girl that understands things best when presented in a childlike manner. I gained some insight from this little book too! BONUS! (I have a link on the book so just click on the title!...I love technology)
What God Has Always Wanted by Charles F. Boyd

No comments:

Post a Comment