Saturday, June 27, 2009

one verse to remember

Ok....take a look at Psalm 19:1. A friend reminded me of this verse and boy is it important to store in your heart. It says (in my words),that the skys scream of the handwork of God. Let me elaborate a bit more...everywhere on our earth, u can see the work of the Creator. Because the days get so busy and so full of...US...it is easy to miss the obvious touch of God. If you ever get a chance to visit the Western US, the artwk of our heavenly Father will scream at you. I just got back from Big Sky, Montana ( I pinch myself at the blessing of that trip) and Psalm 19:1 was written with that place in mind. As we traveled the countrside, I was once again wondering how a person could think that all that beauty was just a coincidence. Nature IS the way that God talks to all of us. He shares with us a fraction of the Creative power that He has. I posted some pics on my webpage. Take a peak. Another verse in scripture says...no eye has seen and no hear has heard the wonders that are in store for those that believe. How remarkable. God promises us that Heaven will be even more amazing than the most beautiful thing we have ever seen. Selah on that!!!! My tiny mind can't even imagine the wonder. Try it out...even in your own backyard....look at the colors of the flowers, the different parts of a flower, a summer sunset, sunrise, how about a freshly mowed lawn. That gets me! Especially if I did't mow it!! God is everywhere. He is not hard to spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment